Friday, October 2, 2009

Almost 7 Months!

In his Badger outfit!


Sitting up like a big boy.


With Grammy

Kisses from Gramma Diane

Driving the boat with Daddy!

And Grammy

And Mama and Uncle Spuds

With is big brudder's hat on.


Reading the Saturday morning paper with Papa.

Toys in the high chair

Exersaucer (yes Lucas does smile a lot, but when I take a picture of him he just stares at me wondering what the heck I'm doing!!).

Awwww


My two best boys.

This is what happens when it's Daddy's turn to watch him!

Bunch of pics, huh?!
Rachel is right, we need an update. Sorry...I'm not even sure if many people are still checking this? August & September were CRAZY with work...I worked 80ish hours a week. I just cut it back to 45-50 a few weeks ago, so that feels good. I'm going to keep it there. We just went through a huge system conversion and it's been a really tough go-live. We're still having issues but getting a little better.
Lucas is getting SO big! He was 19 pounds at his six-month checkup...that put him in the 75th percentile for weight, and he was 88% for height. So he's not so plump anymore...he used to be in the 96% for weight! But that has gone down as he's gotten older and the doc says that's what's supposed to happen so that's good. He's sitting up now which is really cute! He's laughing and getting lots more personality, it's wonderful! Being a mama is so much fun, the best part of my day is getting him from daycare and playing with him when we get home. :-D And Daddy is just loving it too, they are very cute together and Luke gets a huge smile on his face when Dave comes home! It's really cute. Dave was singing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" to him the other day (he heard me singing it to Luke first and Luke like it, so daddy tried). Even though Daddy got the words wrong ("the itsy bitsy spider went up the spider wall" according to Dave), Lucas still loved it! Haha!
So, some highlights of the last couple of months are: Jodie's wedding...lots of fun and she was a gorgeous bride, and I worked...a lot. That's about all! We made it up to Gwinn a couple of times as you can see, that is always fun to see Grandma & Grandpa. We are getting some pictures taken next weekend at a pumpkin patch, so I'm really hoping the weather holds out for baby Luke. It would be great to get some cute fall pics of him! And you'll just have to wait for the Halloween post to see what I picked out for his costume. :)
OK, take care, let me know if anyone is still checking this! :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see new pics of Luke. He's so darn cute. I can hardly wait to see him again. I'm so lucky to see both babies this month. Luke is getting to be such a big boy, sitting up and everything! Only 2 weeks and I get to hold him.
Love,
Grammy

RACHEL said...

Yay! A new post! I LOVE IT!! Lucas is such a cutie pie! I can't wait until the boys can get together too!! Hugs and kisses-rachel